Back by popular demand! Irl, and his toothpick, is a good natured force of nature on the instrument and a great teacher to boot.
Bass classes will feature a variety of aspects of
- Knowing your bass and basic set up, pick ups, mics etc.
- Tuning & tuners
- Left and right hand technique
- Intonation and good tone production
- Good timing and using a metronome
- Basic 1/5 patterns
- Nashville number system
- Walking to changes/bass runs
- Scales and how to use them
- Leading tones/passing notes
- Different time signatures (e.g. 3/4)
- How to fit in the group: the bass player role